John McKnight, ESQ
About John McKnight
Attorney John McKnight was born in Tampa, Florida. He primarily practices law in the areas of personal injury, negligence, auto accidents, bird law, wrongful death, and premises liability.
John graduated from Florida State University with a Bachelor’s Degree in English (Creative Writing). He also earned his Juris Doctorate from Florida State University.
John McKnight has several years of experience working in the personal injury field prior to joining Pipas Law Group in 2018.
Outside of work, John enjoys playing beach volleyball, spending time with his wife, Anita DiGiacomo, and visiting the Davis Island Dog Park with their dog, Darwin.
History & Expertise
- Florida State University College of Law – Juris Doctor, Cum Laude (2011)
- Stetson University College of Law – Juris Doctor
- Florida State University – Bachelors of Arts, English, Creative Writing (2007)
- Order of the Coif (Top 10% of Law School Class)
- Media & Communications Law Committee (2013)
- American Association of Justice (2015)
- Florida Justice Association (2015)
- Tampa Bay Trial Lawyers Association (2017)
- The Florida Bar (2011)
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida (2013)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida (2016)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida (2016)