Christian Pipas, ESQ
Christian Pipas moved to the Tampa Bay Area in 2003 where he attended the University of South Florida and then Ave Maria School of Law. Christian’s vast experience in a multitude of areas of the law, both on the State and Federal Level, have made him an experienced and savvy trial lawyer.
His experience working from several different angles of the Personal Injury Industry has gave him valuable insight on how to properly work a personal injury case. His experience ranges from working for a Federal Judge to working with a well known insurance defense firm.
After gaining that experience, Christian Pipas then went on to develop and manage the Personal Injury and Civil Litigation departments at Busciglio & Sheridan Law Group before establishing his own independent practice, Pipas Law Group.
Outside of work, Christian enjoys spending time with his daughter, playing hockey, and boating.
History & Expertise
- Ball State University – Indiana – Undergraduate Studies
- University of South Florida – Bachelor of Arts Criminology – 2007
- Ave Maria School of Law – Juris Doctorate – 2012
- Personal Injury and Civil Litigation with Busciglio & Sheridan Law Group
- Insurance Defense with Law office of Charles McKeon
- Family Law with Law office of Philip McLeod
- Federal Judicial Intern for the Hon. Judge Kovachevich
- ERISA & Disability law with Tucker & Ludin, P.A.
- Independent Legal Contractor
- Supreme Court of Florida – 2013
- State Court of Florida – 2013
- Middle District of Florida –2015
- St. Petersburg Foreclosure Clinic
- The Arc of Tampa Bay
- Salvation Army Volunteer
- Member of the Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Lee County Legal Aid Volunteer
- Bush Ross & Gulf Coast Legal Aid pro bono project
- U.S. Middle District Court of Florida Pro Bono for the Hon. Judge Kovachevich
- Florida Justice Association
- Tampa Bay Trial Lawyers Association