CHRISTIAN PIPAS, ESQ.
Christian Pipas moved to the Tampa Bay Area in 2003 where he attended the University of South Florida and then both Ave Maria School of Law and Stetson University School of Law.
Christian’s vast experience in a multitude of areas of the law, both on the State and Federal Level, have made him an experienced and savvy trial lawyer.
His experience working from several different angles of the Personal Injury Industry has gave him valuable insight on how to properly work a personal injury case. His experience ranges from working for a Federal Judge to working with a well known insurance defense firm.
After gaining that experience, Christian Pipas then went on to develop and manage the Personal Injury and Civil Litigation departments at Busciglio & Sheridan Law Group before establishing his own independent practice, Pipas Law Group.
Outside of work, Christian enjoys spending time with his daughter, playing hockey, and boating.
PRO BONO WORK & ASSOCIATIONS
- St. Petersburg Foreclosure Clinic
- The Arc of Tampa Bay
- Salvation Army Volunteer
- Member of the Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Lee County Legal Aid Volunteer
- Bush Ross & Gulf Coast Legal Aid pro bono project
- U.S. Middle District Court of Florida Pro Bono for the Hon. Judge Kovachevich
- Florida Justice Association
- Tampa Bay Trial Lawyers Association
- Supreme Court of Florida – 2013
- State Court of Florida – 2013
- Middle District of Florida –2015
- Ball State University – Indiana – Undergraduate Studies
- University of South Florida – Bachelor of Arts Criminology – 2007
- Ave Maria School of Law – Juris Doctorate – 2012
- Stetson College of Law – Juris Doctorate – 2012
- Personal Injury and Civil Litigation with Busciglio & Sheridan Law Group
- Insurance Defense with Law office of Charles McKeon
- Family Law with Law office of Philip McLeod
- Federal Judicial Intern for the Hon. Judge Kovachevich
- ERISA & Disability law with Tucker & Ludin, P.A.
- Independent Legal Contractor
FREE CASE EVALUATION
When faced with a difficult injury or civil litigation matter, you want to trust the attorneys you are working with. We understand what it's like being on your side of a case and that is why we invite you to talk to us in a free initial case evaluation before you make the next step in choosing your legal team.
"I recently had the chance to work with this firm. In my field I work with many attorneys from across the country. The Pipas Law Group is one of the most professional firms I have ever worked with. In this day and age it is tough to find genuine people who state who they are but actually back it up with action. This group is easy to work with, they are very attentive to your needs/situations, compassionate in their approach and they are very well-versed in the field of expertise. You will notice this the moment you engage a representative from this firm. I highly recommend them."
"I had a chance to work with Atty. Chris Waters of Pipas Law Group, and let me tell you; He is very professional, knowledgeable and always on top of everything. Definitely not the kind of Lawyer that doesn't care, He is genuinely passionate with helping people and make life easier for everyone. In this life full of negatives. Chris is one of the positives! pleasure working with this guy!"
"I had the pleasure with dealing with Attorney Chris Waters and I have never been happier with an attorney. He is very knowledgeable, understanding, and gets the job done. I highly recommend him."
Charles R. Gallagher III
"Great attorneys who work hard for their clients."
"Pipas Law Group handled my case with extreme professionalism and care. I felt truly valued as a client and I would absolutely recommend Christian Pipas in the future."
"Pipas Law Group truly cares about their clients. Attorney Christian Pipas has shattered the "Glass Ceiling" by recruiting the most knowledgeable, friendly and fierce team of attorneys; as well as, all of the professional staff, who all fight for YOU! God Bless this firm."
"I've know Katrina Barraza for years and would not hesitate to use her if needed. She will make sure you are well taken care of."
"Mr. Pipas has a passion for helping his clients and it shows through the tremendous work he puts into each and every case. If you have a personal injury and need results I would recommend Christian Pipas."
"Goes the extra mile to maximize settlement value & works with quality medical providers."
"The Pipas Law Group out-works other attorneys to get the best results for clients."
Kristen Marie Bubis
"Highly recommended firm. 5 star representation! Very professional staff!"